Monday, March 23, 2009

Bridal Shower

This past weekend my Mom and Sisters through me a BRIDAL SHOWER! I cannot tell you THANK YOU enough. It was so nice and I'm glad so many people were able to come. I got A LOT of good stuff for the house and some nice little outfits for Mike!! :) I just want to tell you how much I love my family and I am so thankful for all they have done for my wedding. I love you so much!!! Thanks again to everyone who helped out and to all who came. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Here's some pictures my sister took...Cousins!
Me and Jessica
Monika, Melanie, and Bobbie Kaitlin, Carie, Jessica, Me, Amy, and Erin
We got lots of good stuff!!!
Shirlene, Linda, and Dorothy
Carie, Kaitlin, Blake, and Tracie
The final results of all the gift bows thanks Aunt Mel!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my! Good times! :) And so much fun!!!

Billy & Britni said...

hey kasey I am so sorry I could not make it to your shower. I always work on saturdays. I really miss you girl. I havent even seen your little one.