Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mike's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
Yesterday was Mike's birthday and I think it turned out to be a pretty good day. Bayleigh and I took him lunch to work and while we were there his mom brought him cake for all the guys to share! It was quite the surprise. Then as tradition my parents take the whole fam out to eat wherever you choose for your day! So he ended up choosing Training Table, which I love their cheese fries! Good choice babe. Then back to my parents to open gifts and to eat some yummy cheesecake from Marie Calendar's another great choice! :) I just want to tell you how much I love you! You are an amazing husband and a great dad! We all love you so much and appreciate everything you do for us. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!
LOVE you LOTS!!!

No comments: