Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6 MONTHS

Our little girl is already 6 months old! We can't believe how fast time goes and the things she does day to day to amaze us. She is the happiest baby ever! Her new thing of the week is she loves to roll over and over again and scream while she is doing it. It's so dang cute. We love her so much!!!

The other night I was helping Madi put a game together while Bay was playing in her new jumper she was being kinda fussy for a minute and then stopped it got way quiet so I looked up and this is what I saw. I thought it was so cute so I had to take a picture then take her out so she could sleep a little bit more comfortably!!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Thanks! I am so excited to finally move on and get married!! We are thinking of the end of August or very beginning of September. What about you? You guys haven't gotten married yet have you? And ps.. Bayleigh is stinkin cute!!