Tuesday, January 20, 2009

*CoSMic BoWLinG*

This past weekend we got together with the Burrow's and the Clarke's for a night out with the kids! We decided to go eat at Johnny Carino's then to Cosmic Bowling! It was a little crazy at dinner considering we had 6 adults, 3 kids, and 2 babies but it was fun. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun bowling. All the kids did so good but by about 12:00 I think they were all getting a little tired!This is Bayleigh at the beginning of the night...Dean, Madisen, Mike, and IThe guys... Kyle, Mike, Dean, and NickThe girls... Jessica, Ashley, Kasey, and MadisenChaz and Ashley not quite sure what's going on!

And this is Bayleigh at the end of the night... I think she was a little mixed up. :) She loved the lights!!!

3 comments:

Troop 2531 said...

Hi Kasey! I was talking to Jessica at the super bowl party and I guess I didn't realize you had a blog :) Bayleigh is adorable! It looks like you guys are doing really well, it was good to see you guys!

Kimba Lance said...

Hey BF I never ever see. Sorry I am a bad friend:)

Clarke Family said...

AWWW that was a fun night! We should do that again?!